Website design & development
Ten years ago, most businesses didn’t have a website. Now, most businesses have a ten year old website. A well designed, easy to navigate, and feature rich website is an important marketing tool for any business.
$1,000 basic corporate website
It doesn’t cost $5,000 anymore to tell your customers who you are, where you work, and what you do. With this solution we’ll provide you with a basic web presence (and some not so basic extras thrown in for good measure).
- Complete website built using the free & open source WordPress platform. WordPress is the leading website platform for its ease of use, lots of templates for any design style, and thousands of plugins to add functionality like event calendars and eCommerce. Its editing interface resembles Microsoft Word – no coding required.
- Includes a basic suite of pages: about us, contact information, services provided, blog and other pages specific to your business.
- Configuring social media accounts and integration into your site. We’ll set you up with all major social media sites including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and more.
- Entire site will be optimized for Google and other search engines. Configuration of analytics programs so you can track who visits your site, how they use it, and where they came from.
- Consultation on paid advertising and email campaigns, as well as integration into your site.
Marriages & small events
Starting at $350, we can set up a website for your wedding or special event. These are great places to have information about your event, online gift registries, RSVP management, mailing lists & social media integration, and more.
eCommerce & internet retail
Creating an online store can bring increased revenue to brick & mortar stores, or help you turn your hobby into some extra cash. Luckily, the best platforms to sell things online are free and open source. We can handle clients who wish to set up a simple one product website, to enterprise 50,000+ product websites. We have experience with Magento, osCommerce, Zen Cart, Cube Cart, and other eCommerce specific platforms; and also integrating eCommerce into WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, or plain HTML/CSS sites.
The style of a restaurant’s website should be in line with the image of the restaurant itself. Restaurant website projects include a design consultation where we lay out what image you want to portray. We will then set up the website with an updateable menu, social media integration, special events calendar, and ability to sell gift cards & certificates. This is in addition to a basic suite of pages including About, Contact, Directions, etc. These projects typically fall into the $750-$2,000 range.
Resume & Professional Bio
Resume or professional biography websites are a great way to organize your online image. They are especially useful for job seekers and salespeople. These sites include a biography & job history pages, full social media integration, and indsustry specific information (for example: real estate listing, investment opportunities, special project histories, etc.). These websites can be completed for $250-$1,000.